As part of its’ commitment to strengthen and promote the tech sector in Malta, Tech.mt is pleased to announce the release of a new feature available to its members which provides a platform to upload your articles, industry insights and opinion pieces to the Member Articles section of the website.
How to Publish an Article
- Login to the Tech.mt Members Portal
- Click on the Write an Article navigation link in your dashboard
- Complete the form fields displayed to you, namely:
- Article Title
- Article Body
- Article Excerpt
- Article Tags
- Featured Image
- Click the “Submit for Approval” button and wait for a member of Tech.mt’ s staff to review and publish your submission.
- Await an email from Tech.mt once the article has been published.
Terms & Conditions
- Articles will not be published immediately, and will need to be reviewed by Tech.mt prior to being visible within the Member Articles archive. Tech.mt reserves the right to decline articles if these go against established criteria such as if an article goes against the values of Tech.mt and/or if the narrative is any way unethical / biased or its content is aimed to tarnish Malta / the Tech Sector / Tech.mt’s reputation, in any way.
- Tech.mt has the sole discretion for accepting or declining articles on a case by case basis. Tech.mt reserves the right to unpublish articles that would have already been published if there is valid reason to do so such as in the case of any material breach.
- Tech.mt is not bound to publish or otherwise communicate the reasons for declining or unpublishing an article, and author/s have no right to contest or challenge Tech.mt’s decision.
- Tech.mt releases all liability on the quality or reliability of offerings / delivery of any products/services advertised or pitched from a sales point of view in any of the articles submitted.
- When inserting images, the user must ensure that they these do not exceed 500kb to prevent users from exceeding their bandwidth limits when viewing the article.
- By submitting the above form, you consent to Tech.mt storing your submitted information indefinitely and displaying this information publicly for the sole purpose of providing your article to your potential audience.
- All article visible in the Members Articles Archive will feature in a chronological order by date of submission and are not in any way ranked by Tech.mt.