As per the Malta Competitiveness Report 2020, participation rates in education and training among the 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, and 55-64 age groups increased across all ages. At Tech.mt we are committed to continue minimizing the digital divide and fostering digital inclusion amongst all cohorts of society. From business owners to the elderly, Tech.mt has a training programme for everyone and the plus side is that all courses are offered free of charge. Want to know more? Visit https://tech.mt/projects/ or get in touch today.
This article is part of the Malta Competiteveness Report 2020 Series by Tech.mt.
Posts in Series:
- Tech.mt played an important role in the attainment of the positive developments within this (Digital) Sphere
- Malta ranks 32nd from 173 countries in terms of ICT Infrastructure
- Malta’s eCommerce Sales
- Malta is investing in new digital skills
- Productivity growth fastest in tech-driven businesses
- ICT skills should be taught as from early stages in education