As per the EIS 2021 and when compared to 2020, Malta registered the 3rd strongest rate of performance increase amongst member states in the area of Employment Impacts (29.4%). Performance in this field is measured on the criteria of employment in knowledge-intensive activities and employment in fast-growing enterprises.
This article is part of the Malta’s performance highlights 2021 Series by Tech.mt.
Posts in Series:
- A strong 14.9% increase for Malta’s Innovation performance
- Malta leads with an increase of 30.9% in human resources performance
- Malta with the highest rate of performance increase in attractive research systems – 147%
- Malta is investing in new digital skills
- Malta recorded the 3rd strongest performance increase in Employment Impacts – 29.4%
- Malta ranks among the TOP 5 EU countries in environmental sustainability. – 57.9%
- Malta ranks 3rd among member states in the area of innovators