Excelerate Project- Provision of Course Content and Lesson Plans in HTML Format
The purpose of this Call for Quotation (CfQ) is to encourage businesses to go digital and invest in cloud technologies. This digitalisation will give businesses a great opportunity to improve their efficiency, increase their margins and generally provide a better customer experience in today’s competitive market.
The training material and lesson plans must be provided in HTML format since these will be made available on Tech.mt’s website.
All payments will be made against invoices and acceptance of the service with the following terms:
- 20% on initiation of the project;
- 30% once the content goes live;
- 30% one month for a live evaluation of the online content.
- 20% as final settlement following a period of another one month for a live evaluation of the online content.
Specific Project Overview
High Level business requirements
Tech.mt aims to implement initiatives to ensure that every individual and business has the competences to beneficially use technology and engage in online activities.
In line with this objective, Tech.mt will be undertaking ‘Excelerate’, a project which aims to encourage businesses to go digital and invest in cloud technologies. This digitalisation will give businesses a great opportunity to improve their efficiency, increase their margins and generally provide a better customer experience in today’s competitive market.
The project will delve into topics such as Digital Strategy, Cloud Migration, ERP, CRM, Security & Backup, Web Development & Design and Groupware & Collaboration.
‘Excelerate’ will be suited for business owners, business influencers and people with an interest in technology. It will explain the “whats” rather than the “hows” ensuring participants are made aware of the benefits and potential pitfalls in their digitalisation journey.
Overview of performance requirements
Submission and Approval of Curriculum
Tech.mt may request up to three (3) course content revisions for each module at no additional cost.
Key & Other Experts
- The key expert/s who will be drafting the content of the curriculum will need to be in possession of a First Degree with MQF level 6 in an ICT or related discipline.
- All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities accorded to them.
- The selection procedures used by the Consultant to select experts shall be transparent, and shall be based on pre-defined criteria, including professional qualifications, language skills and work experience.
Overview of availability requirements
The bidder must confirm his/her availability for the duration of the contract.
Overview of technical requirements
The course must consist of modules on the following seven (7) subjects (one lesson for each module):
- Digital Strategy
- Cloud Migration
- Security & Backup
- Web Development & Design
- Groupware & Collaboration
Each lesson shall be independent from one another.
The aim of each lesson is to equip the attendees with enough knowledge to be able to manage a typical small business digitalisation project. For example, the aim of the Cloud Migration module shall be to help attendees become aware of the pitfalls related to cloud migration including bandwidth concerns, security issues and user experience. Conversely, when they are equipped with such knowledge, they can then choose to sub-contract the actual work to the relevant experts with full knowledge of the implications of their decisions. This approach is applicable to all the modules listed above.