THE eBUSINESS AWARDS HAVE THE AIM OF ACKNOWLEDGING UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS AND INITIATIVES IN THE USE OF WEB-BASED TECHNOLOGIES AND EBUSINESS FOR BUSINESSES AND SOCIETY AT LARGE.
- To encourage institutions and individual leaders to use and apply web-based tools in various sectors;
- To identify and popularise emerging organisations and innovative projects from the different sectors;
- To identify projects that exemplify the kind of implementation that can be easily replicated and at the same time proves efficient and sustainable;
- To promote the most innovative initiatives in the domain of web-based technologies and eBusiness for development;
- To spread awareness about the role of web-based technologies in addressing social concerns; and
- To emphasize the instrumental effectiveness of web-based applications.
In 2016, the eBusiness Awards established an important international affiliation with the World Summit Awards that are organised under the auspices of the United Nations. This affiliation provides a unique opportunity for local entrepreneurs to showcase their efforts and participate in an international contest, which is perfectly in line with the mission of Tech.mt. Each year, following participation in the eBusiness Awards, an independent adjudication committee selects a number of nominees to participate in the World Summit Awards.
Tech.mt encourages all businesses to participate in the upcoming 10th edition.
More info. via > https://www.ebusinessawards.com.mt/