The age of automated messages and robots doing menial tasks is upon us. Technology is removing the need for us to engage in repetitive, time consuming activities by using AI substitutes that can deliver the same result.
Steve Ellul, the creator and founder of The Growth Bully marketing agency is Lovin Malta’s next guest on Tech Heads, the totally techy web series that’s powered by Tech.mt.
As Steve says:
‘Why should I do something when a computer can do it?’
Check out just how Steve and his team of Gen Z’s are revamping the way Maltese businesses communicate with their customers.
The Growth Bully is all about helping businesses and customers develop a relationship without having to sacrifice their valuable time.
This agency offers a multitude of services from graphic design, branding and marketing strategy to web design and development and conversational marketing through AI chatbots.
Tech.mt is a supporting pillar for the technological growth of start ups and established companies. Consistently providing resources and support and connecting businesses, innovators and creators in an environment where technological creativity can flourish.
Tag someone who lives and breathes social!
With the aim of showcasing the sector’s successes, in 2022 Tech.mt collaborated with Lovin Malta to produce a series of success stories, ‘Tech Heads’, which also serves as a promotional platform to start-ups.
- Maltese Tech Entrepreneur Says Roblox Game Platform Can Help Us Understand The Metaverse
- ‘Nobody Is Below The Radar,’ D4n6 Warn Of Modern Data Security Risks
- Help Your Business Grow With These Revolutionary Payment Solutions
- How AR Technology Is Reinventing The Way We Shop Online
- This Maltese Company Is All About Creating Sustainable Technology
- Why Should I Do Something When A Computer Can Do It?
- Fighting Marine Pollution, Check Out How This Maltese Company Is Making Waves