Almost everyone has a smartphone and an internet connection, and with this privilege comes an equal amount of responsibility when it comes to digital safety.
As soon as you create an online presence with a searchable profile, you become accessible to hackers and individuals with malicious intent.
Individuals may think that they are below the radar when it comes to cybersecurity, but in today’s day and age, no one is under the radar, especially businesses.
In the latest episode of Tech Heads, we sat down with Dr Claire Cassar from D4n6. Listen to what she had to say in the video below.
D4n6 offers organisations advice and practical solutions for data privacy and information security. Partnering with various entities across Europe and the world, they aim to provide the best tech solution for different business needs.
Regardless if you’re an established company or a start-up that’s still at the seed stage, you need to have the correct procedures and policies in place to protect your team and clients.
Versed in GDPR, compliance, risk management, data breaches, and various other sectors, D4n6 will help you and your team remain vigilant online and what to do if a data breach is ever detected.
Proper planning and sufficient training are the first steps to making the digital sphere safer for organisations and the people that run them.
Tag a business that needs better digital safety measures!
With the aim of showcasing the sector’s successes, in 2022 Tech.mt collaborated with Lovin Malta to produce a series of success stories, ‘Tech Heads’, which also serves as a promotional platform to start-ups.
- Maltese Tech Entrepreneur Says Roblox Game Platform Can Help Us Understand The Metaverse
- ‘Nobody Is Below The Radar,’ D4n6 Warn Of Modern Data Security Risks
- Help Your Business Grow With These Revolutionary Payment Solutions
- How AR Technology Is Reinventing The Way We Shop Online
- This Maltese Company Is All About Creating Sustainable Technology
- Why Should I Do Something When A Computer Can Do It?
- Fighting Marine Pollution, Check Out How This Maltese Company Is Making Waves