The world is constantly evolving, and that means that we need to come up with solutions to suit it. Cash, as one of many payment solutions is very much on its way to becoming obsolete.
Charlon Scicluna, the Managing Director at Finaro is Lovin Malta’s next guest on Tech Heads. Diving deep into the tech industry and how payments can be made simpler, Finaro has been at the forefront of innovation for quite some time.
Servicing a broad range of clients, including some big international names, check out what Charlon had to say about the future of Finaro.
Working on three unique projects that will completely revolutionise the way payments are carried out, no matter what industry you specialise in, Finaro will be fueling your way forward.
Check out Finaro and the payment solutions they offer. Get in touch with them today to come up with a tailor-made solution for your business.
Tag a business owner!
With the aim of showcasing the sector’s successes, in 2022 Tech.mt collaborated with Lovin Malta to produce a series of success stories, ‘Tech Heads’, which also serves as a promotional platform to start-ups.
- Maltese Tech Entrepreneur Says Roblox Game Platform Can Help Us Understand The Metaverse
- ‘Nobody Is Below The Radar,’ D4n6 Warn Of Modern Data Security Risks
- Help Your Business Grow With These Revolutionary Payment Solutions
- How AR Technology Is Reinventing The Way We Shop Online
- This Maltese Company Is All About Creating Sustainable Technology
- Why Should I Do Something When A Computer Can Do It?
- Fighting Marine Pollution, Check Out How This Maltese Company Is Making Waves