Call for Quotation
Request for Tuition Services from Qualified Tutors for the delivery of the Excelerate Programme
Interested Tutors are to:
- Be in possession of a qualification recognised by MFHEA at MQF level 6 or above.
- Prepare lesson plans, presentations, lectures and assessment material and correction of the latter. The curriculum for the seven units listed is already available.
- Provide adequate premises for the delivery of the online training sessions to the students.
- Acquaint and avail the LMS Platform provided by Tech.mt.
- Maintain communication with the students and answer to their queries they might have on the unit being learnt within 5 working days.
- Be prepared that the Excelerate course might be required to be delivered during specific tailormade hours, depending on the availability of the students.
- Provide a timesheet with details as evidence for auditing purposes.
- Provide Tech.mt with the lesson plans, presentations, and assessments material at least 3 weeks before the training starts.
- Encourage participants to complete the course.
Date and time for the submission of Quotes: Friday, 28 October 2022 at 09:30am